Let’s talk about Surge – The’ House Rules’
We thought we’d take the dawn of 2016 as a chance to refresh the minds of our website visitors, LinkedIn connections, Twitter followers and Facebook friends, and openly publish our ‘House Rules’, which give insight into all that Surge Recruitment House stand for.
You’ll often read how recruitment companies ‘are different’ or how they ‘aren’t like the competition’. It is at this point testimonials or emails and comments of success are usually rolled out, further illustrating what a great experience an individual or company has received. Whilst these can be powerful, they can often feel a little contrived.
We are therefore giving our readers an insight into our ‘House Rules’, which form the bedrock and overarch on every day-to-day task Surge Recruitment House carry out, however big or small. This belief system is the rock solid foundation our company is built upon, so if you don’t mind, can we share it with you?
The ‘House Rules’ :
- Humility – The foundation of our belief system and without it true excellence cannot be achieved. We always ask ourselves the question ‘How can we do this better?’
- Honesty – We cut out the sales bullshit and are always truthful and straightforward in our advice and recommendations. We don’t over promise and under deliver. Our honesty from the outset through to completion means we are entirely transparent with all our valued applicants and clients, so that all parties in the recruitment process are constantly kept updated and are fully satisfied with our service.
- Integrity – We always practice a consistently sky-high moral and ethical standard. We have what is best for the individuals or companies we represent at the forefront of our decisions before anything else.
- Respect – We treat our employees, clients and applicants with the upmost levels of respect. In return, we expect to receive this same level of respect back. Without this mutual agreement a working partnership will fail and is a waste of time for all concerned.
- Adaptability – We embrace change and are always looking to push ourselves on your behalf. We always want to find new ways to stay at the top of our game and endeavour to advance and ‘go for the gap’.
Of course, it is always incredibly easy to write these points down and think that it’s job well done, but why not let us prove to you that we practice what we preach by booking an initial consultation directly with us here.