Our client, one of the leaders in UK residential development sales, are searching for a New Homes Sales Manager to take ownership on a huge, pioneering scheme, in Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will either be a proven New Homes Sales Manager currently, or will be a very strong Assistant Site Sales Manager looking to take the next step in their career. This opportunity is to represent a company that has a first-class reputation, that not only delivers an exceptional level of service across the board, but also looks after their staff exceptionally well. This opportunity is available right away.
Role and Person Specification
- Experience working on site for a house-builder/developer/agent
- Proven new homes sales experience, at management level
- The ability to work weekends
- Able to manage a team and report into Area Director level
- Experience working towards achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent IT skills inclusive of Excel
- A hardworking and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- Bonus and commission taking package to £50,000-£55,000 per annum
For further information please call Surge Recruitment House on 0121 647 3730 or to apply submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject header.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org