A rapidly growing residential developer are looking for a New Homes Sales Manager to join their team. The successful New Homes Sales Manager will play an integral part in all new homes sales operations across the current and upcoming 5 developments across Warwickshire, the Cotswolds and Oxfordshire. The developer boasts of impeccable standards, high-quality product in the most charming locations across the region and needs a Residential Development Sales Manager to reflect such standards.
Role and person specification
- Managing all initial 5 development sites in and around the Midlands.
- Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director whilst effectively managing and motivating the sales team, as well as customers.
- Applying effective selling skills and techniques in order to deliver and exceed required profitable sales.
- Ensuring maximum value is gained on all plots.
- Attending and contributing to strategy and development meetings.
- Overseeing new sales offices, show homes, site signage, visitor areas and site presentation.
- Liaising with both internal and external clients and dealing with any customer complaints.
- Have previously worked in a similar role with a proven track record in delivering targets and selling high-quality homes.
- Have broad product knowledge of the housing market.
- Be computer literate and have confident communication skills.
- Be comfortable in a challenging, fast paced environment and be target driven.
- £40,000 basic
- 30% of salary in bonus
- Car allowance
- Additional performance related incentives
For further information please call Surge Recruitment House on 0121 647 3730 or to apply submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject header.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org