This your chance to work for a focused developer and aggregator of residential units across the major cities in the UK as they are looking for a PA/Project Administrator to join their growing business and Birmingham city centre presence.
Focusing on the Private Rented sector with elements of mixed use schemes, our client is looking for an ambitious, passionate and dedicated PA looking to play an integral part of the regional Midlands development delivery team to proactively assist on upcoming and existing development projects and working with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
As well as the usual PA duties, this individual will be able to get involved with the architectural and design side of the residential development projects, meaning that the role is exciting, varied and multi-faceted.
- Working directly on a daily basis with the department Director and providing full PA support
- The day to day handling of online and offline enquiries and dealing with them accordingly
- Writing agendas and taking minutes in internal and external meetings
- Assisting the accounts department where necessary
- General office administration
- Writing, formatting and proofreading sales pitches
- Collating marketing reports
- Providing design and architectural support
- At least 3 years’ experience in a PA role within the property industry or similar corporate company
- Experience of dealing with high-net worth individuals and Directors of companies
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- An energetic, approachable and professional work ethic
- A team player who can work well under pressure
- Forward thinking, creative and able to think ‘outside the box’
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Previous database management
- £25,000-£30,000 but negotiable for the right applicant
- Performance related incentives
For further information please call Surge Recruitment House on 0121 647 3730 or to apply submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject header.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org