Our client, a young independent property consultancy are looking for a graduate development surveyor to join their expanding development team.
With Residential and Commercial sites across the UK, this expanding mixed use regeneration company are looking to develop a graduate development surveyor who is looking to have a progressive career in property. This individual will join a small development team with direct communication to a Joint Managing Director of the Business.
This graduate development surveyor will work alongside other members in the team and will assist with site identification, financial and development appraisal, acquisition, planning, tenant acquisition and identifying and securing disposals.
- A Real Estate related degree
- Friendly, personable and hungry to learn and grow
- Passionate about property and strong desire to work in a high-end environment
- Ideally some experience of the property industry but not essential
- Willing to travel
- Organised, diligent and pro-active
- Circa £20,000-£25,000 basic (DOE) with discretionary annual bonus on performance
- APC Opportunities
For further information please call Surge Recruitment House on 0121 647 3730 or to apply submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject header.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org