Our client, a focused developer and aggregator of residential units across the major cities in the UK are looking for a Development Manager to join their growing business and Midlands presence.
Focusing on the Private Rented sector with elements of mixed use schemes, our client is looking for an ambitious, passionate and dedicated Development Manager looking to play an integral part of the regional Midlands development delivery team to proactively manage upcoming and existing development projects and working with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Ensure that projects are appraised against business objectives and accurately reflect costs, income, funding, programme and quality to optimise the benefit to the company and contribute to its core business.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with Local Authorities, Developer Partners and other key stakeholders.
- Prepare project briefs to brief and appoint architects and other external consultants required to successfully deliver the project. Review proposals submitted to ensure compliance with internal policies and business objectives.
- Help develop new projects with team in London.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Real Estate
- Friendly, personable and hungry to learn and grow
- Passionate about property and strong desire to work in a high-end environment
- Experience in the process of land acquisition, appraisals and development processes.
- Willing to travel
- Organised, diligent and pro-active
- MRICS, RTPI (Optional)
- Competitive salary (Dependent on Experience)
For further information please call Surge Recruitment House on 0121 647 3730 or to apply submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject header.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com